Careers At Amegreen
Taking your career in caring to the next level
Recruitment At Amegreen
At Amegreen we are constantly seeking the highest caliber nursing, care and therapy professionals to be members of our client teams. We also have ongoing vacancies in care management and clinical leadership. We’re actively seeking candidates in complex care, paediatric care and live-in care.
We want to work with professionals who are passionate about care and want to make a difference in the lives of others. We’re large enough to offer continuous opportunities for career development, and yet we’re a size that allows senior management to remain close to front line staff.
Our Current Vacancies
Click on Apply Now to see a list of our current vacancies.
Our Recruitment Process
Below is an overview of our recruitment process:
- You can apply here online. We will study and qualify your details and look to get back to you as soon as possible
- We will interview you at our offices in Buckinghamshire or at an alternative location. You will meet our
recruitment team and quite possibly our clients and their families
- If this goes well, we will make you an offer based on the successful confirmation of mandatory
- Once you have been recruited you will receive the relevant training to enable you to undertake your duties.
- Thereafter, you will receive regular supervision to ensure that you receive the relevant feedback and guidance to
enable you to fulfil your duties and grow your career at Amegreen.
- Please go ahead and Apply. We would love to hear from you.