There is no place like home.
Needing care does not need to mean going to residential accommodation. Why leave behind everything that makes home, home?
And to go instead, to a care home.
Amegreen’s Live In Care service allows you to stay put and go on enjoying everything that this means to you. Your community, your family, your pets. The familiar environment of what you call home.
Live-In Care is proving to be an increasingly popular and cost effective alternative to residential care.
- Because you want to be independent but need help around the house and with daily chores.
- Because you maybe recovering from an operation and until you get on your feet you are going to need round the clock care at home.
- Because you or a loved one may have had a stroke and needs a Live-In Carer to help with the essential rehabilitation phase.
- Because you don’t want to see your partner go to a care home but are finding it difficult to care for them on your own.
- Because you live away from your elderly loved ones and you want peace of mind that they are OK.
- Because you want care that is as cost-effective as residential care but offers you bespoke care in your own home
Amegreen Complex Home Care, rated Good by CQC and Outstanding in the category of Well-Led, specialises in Live-In Care, be that:
For Everyday Support & Companionship
Or for more specialised care such as Spinal Injury
Amegreen is not an agency. We hire employ and train our health care assistants (HCA’s) in-house to ensure consistency of care.
We are a nurse-led organisation. Our expertise and ethos come together to ensure the highest quality of care is maintained. We are qualified to cope with our clients’ changing needs if their health changes.
Our fully managed, highly personalised service is overseen by a dedicated care manager.
We support and guide our carers continuously, enabling them to provide great care.
Areas We Cover
Amegreen delivers Live-In and Complex Care across 7 counties in the South East and in London